Receptionist Position with Healthy Life Foot Clinic
Advertiser: Healthy Life Foot ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Healthy Life Foot Clinic
Healthy Life Foot Clinics are two Podiatry Clinics in Burnside and Woodville, and We’re Looking For a Customer Service Focussed Receptionist
A reception position is available across our two podiatry clinics in Burnside and Woodville, South Australia. Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients.
The role will be for 2 days per week and you will also need to be available additionally to cover other staff sick leave and holidays - flexibility is crucial.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
1. You have AMAZING customer service skills - making people happy is what you live for
2. You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do
3. You must be flexible and available to cover other staff leave
4. You have a friendly, confident, outgoing personality and love working with people of all ages
5. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks. You care about the big picture AND the smallest detail.
6. You want to exceed the expectations of both patients and other team members
7. You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
8. You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
9. You love to work, you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business
10. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
11. You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
12. You can effectively prioritise your time
13. You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person
14. You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person
15. You are available to commence work at 7:15am or finish at 6:30pm if required
Here are the benefits of working with us:
You get regular mentoring and inhouse continuing education
You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
You get excellent work conditions
You mix with people who love their work
NO WEEKEND WORK
The role will commence January 2020 but training will commence December 2019.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. We are not looking for robots, so if you are serious about your application, write "I am not a robot" at the top of your cover letter.
Also, you’re more likely to be chosen if you’ve addressed the 15 points above in your cover letter.
We have a unique business culture, and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role.
This job won’t be open for long. If you believe you’re the right person, please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Mark Heard Director/Senior Podiatrist.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 4pm, Wednesday 30th October 2019.
** Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted **
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?