Advertiser: DICE (Aust) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
DICE is a 100% owned Indigenous organisation providing services to the electrical, construction and renewable energy sectors of Darwin and remote areas. If you have skills in the following areas we want to see your application!
- Friendly and efficient phone manner and meet and greet of face to face customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking and the ability to transition from one activity to another with ease.
- Competent in Word, Outlook, Excel and other computer software packages.
- Initiative and a "can do" attitude.
- Own reliable transport.
- Current NT Driver Licence.
- Ochre Card or ability to get one.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the service industry.
- Experience with Xero, Deputy and Service Mate software packages.
- Qualifications or study towards Business Admin.
As a DICE employee you will be part of a close and friendly team. We pride ourselves on not only getting the job done but doing it well. We take our customer service seriously.
If this sounds like you please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and a cover letter. Position closes 5pm, 17 October 2019. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?