DIVISIONAL MANAGER - GOLDFIELDS
Advertiser: CPC Labour Hire Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Management
CPC Engineering is a leading mid-tier provider of engineering design, construction and maintenance services to the minerals resource sector. CPC is committed to forming long term relationships with our clients by engaging with them in an open and honest manner and delivering what we promise. The CPC group of companies has been in existence for nearly 50 years and this simple philosophy forms the basis of our continuous growth and success.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Manager to lead our Goldfields Division.
With modern workshop facilities located in West Kalgoorlie and supported by branches in Esperance, Ravensthorpe, Port Hedland, Karratha and the Project Design office in Perth, we service and support all commodities in the WA resource sector with maintenance activities and sustaining capital projects.
The incumbent will:
- Manage a diverse team of professionals across all disciplines to ensure the safe, efficient and cost-effective delivery of our services
- Possess a demonstrable track record in the sustained delivery of profitability and return on investment
- Focus the team in strategic planning to position the Division for future growth and success
- Have superior written and oral communication skills
- Be capable of utilising well developed analytical skills to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Motivate, encourage, coach, mentor and lead the team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 15 years’ experience in a similar role with a minimum of 5 years at senior managerial level
- Hold tertiary qualifications in engineering, mineral processing or similar with postgraduate studies in business or finance
Our distinct preference is for the Divisional Manager to be resident in Kalgoorlie however for an outstanding candidate a FIFO option will be considered. An attractive remuneration package including housing and a fully maintained motor vehicle will be negotiated.
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for please submit a written application to Neil Holland, General Manager – Corporate Services at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 25th October 2019.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?