Advertiser: BSONS Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Dream Doors Kitchen Canberra requires an administration assistant 25 hours per week minimum.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in managing the day to day administration of a busy operation, and duties will include:
- Taking calls from customers
- Arranging diaries for the sales team
- Maintaining data in the Management System
- Ordering materials
- Accepting & checking deliveries to the showroom
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Project scheduling and cost management experience
- Liaising with suppliers and trades people
- Showroom management and dealing with visiting customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Xero accounting
- Accurate data entry of invoices and reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable knowledge
Kitchen experience/knowledge would be useful but not essential.
Please email your CV & references in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?