Marketing Assistant - Perth Western AustraliaPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Marketing Assistant – Perth Based
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Professional, with at least 2-3 years of Marketing experience to join our Marketing team.
- Fast growing, profitable, ASX listed & established Company
- Newly created role with scope for growth
Work with a profitable and growing company. A challenging and rewarding career will suit a highly motivated individual who can work independently and pro-actively.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for servicing and developing new client relationships with the Company's clients. You will assist with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to expand the client list.
Previous experience in the registry business is preferred although not essential. You will be provided with training and development on the Company's services.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum 2 - 3 years of commercial marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in copy writing
- Graphic design skills would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate the capacity to deal with senior management and be able to manage deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate personalised and exceptional client service.
- A reliable and adaptable work ethic.
- Ability to deal with highly confidentiality information and work with stakeholders around Australia
- Williness to learn the business from the ground up
Previous exposure to the securities industry would be advantageous.
Advanced Share Registry Limited
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com