Student Services Officer
Advertiser: Anglican Schools Commission (Inc)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Founded in 1985, the Core Purpose of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) (ASC) is to establish and support low fee Anglican systemic schools which provide a high quality, inclusive, caring Christian education.
With 14,500 students attending fifteen ASC schools (including an English Language School) in Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria. We have schools in Perth, Mandurah, Busselton and Esperance in Western Australia; in Albury in New South Wales; and in Wangaratta, Wodonga and Cobram in Victoria. With a staff of over 1600, the ASC is one of the largest non-government schooling system in Australia.
Our international arm, ASC International s dedicated to servicing international students wishing to study in our schools. ASC International offers short term and long-term programs, as well as study tours at all ASC schools.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Student Services Officer to join our ASC International team.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support for the ASC International Director and team
- Front line reception duties
- Administration support for ASC International Admissions processes and procedures including:
- PRISMs Management involving the issuing of documentation for student visas
- MAZE System data entry
- Policy compliance
- Assist with the development and implementation of 'Best Practice' for administration and liaison on enrolments with ASC Schools
- Assist with maintenance of the ASC International School Portals
- Assist with administration duties regarding the ASC International Study Tours as directed by the Admissions Manager
- Administration support for the ASC International Director and Team
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience within a fast-paced environment
- High levels of customer service
- Highly organised and autonomous
- Experience with PRISM Management and MAZE or similar systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Ability to speak a second language is desirable
What We Offer
As an ASC staff member, you will enjoy a range of staff benefits including salary packaging and health benefits. Professional development programs will be available to you to further develop your skills and knowledge.
The ASC supports workplace diversity and values the contribution of people from diverse backgrounds.
For further information about this role, please refer to Employment Opportunities on the ASC website for a position description. www.asc.wa.edu.au
To apply, please submit your covering letter and resume addressed to:
Mrs Amanda Fritz
Director, ASC International
Applications close 4pm, Thursday 24th October 2019.