- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Driclad Pool Technology is an established manufacturer and wholesaler of above ground pools. Driclad’s pools have been a feature in backyards across Australia for over 50 years.
About the role
As a small business, our staff members are integral and work closely together in order to build and improve our business. As the in-house Accountant, the success of our business will depend on an organised yet flexible individual with an aptitude for interpersonal communication.
This is a great opportunity to join a newly established team focused on growing the business.
To be successful in the role and to hit the ground running, experience completing the following tasks would be expected;
- Accounts Payable - invoice reconciliation and payments
- Bank & General Ledger reconciliations
- Sales/Profitability Analysis
- BAS reporting and reconciliation
- P&L and Balance Sheet management
- Budgeting, cash flow management and forecasting
- Fixed Asset ledger maintenance
- Accounts Receivable reporting and collection
- Assistance with Customer service and other duties as required
If you can demonstrate your qualified love of numbers and would like to work in a small team multi-tasking across different aspects of the business, are available 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week, please apply now.
Only candidates going forward for interviews will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?