Front of House & Bar Attendant
Advertiser: THE RECHABITEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The most highly anticipated hospitality and performance venue is just about ready to open its doors to the people of Perth!
The Rechabite is a multi outlet venue with four exciting bars and a restaurant to work across, each with their own individual style and feel.
Be on the forefront of what's happening in the culinary and cultural arts scene:
- GOODWILL CLUB (basement level) - Our dark and sexy homage to the underground; inspired by modern day Berlin. Late night thrills await.
- DOUBLE RAINBOW BAR & EATING HOUSE (street level) - Buzzing restaurant and bar with flavours inspired by the eclectic streets of Greater Asia and entrances extending from the lively William Street alfresco to the Rechabite’s back alley.
- RECHABITE HALL (first floor) - Iconic cultural and performance venue that hosts a broad range of arts and entertainment programming from live music to cabaret, circus to comedy, workshops to functions and everything in between.
- HELLO ROOFTOP (...the roof) - Enjoy views of Northbridge and Summer rays from Perth's newest rooftop bar!
All up The Rechabite will astound and amaze up to 1,350 (licensed capacity) at any one time. This is great opportunity for anyone who loves the hustle of large format venues; with opportunities to gain experience in a multitude of areas and join a team that supports upwards progression.
Are you feeling inspired to work with us?...
The Rechabite is on the hunt for talented Bar Attendants who enjoy delivering cocktails with as much wow factor as the performances they will be drunk in front of.
A passion for an outstanding level of service, where exceeding expectations is the minimum requirement is a must.
The Rechabite aims to take guests on a journey from the time they enter to the time they leave.
What we are looking for …
- Vibrant, bubbly and a phenomenal team players who create positive energy behind the bar that is both welcoming and exciting.
- Knowledge of cocktails, spirits, liquor, wine and beers.
- A minimum of 1 year behind the bar.
- Warm conversationalists who can also offer helpful suggestions.
- An understanding of the importance of creating a memorable experience for our guests.
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
What we offer you...
- Competitive casual wages
- Extensive training and product development
- Career opportunities and growth within the group
- Discounted tickets to a range of incredible events throughout the year.
- Access to staff discounts throughout the venue
In addition to the candidate requirements further to this ad please indicate your ongoing availability; including your ability to work 7 days and any minimum, maximum or restricted hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?