Industrial DesignerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Engineering, Industrial Engineering
Gripple is a market-leading manufacturer of support systems for building services, lighting and signage.
Our products are currently used in major commercial construction projects across Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Designer or to assist in developing our product ranges. This is a 6-month contract role which will potentially become permanent.
- Create solutions
- Develop drawings
- Making 3D Prototypes
- Coordinating testing
- Developing product literature
- Creating a digital library of all products
The ideal person should be:
- Proficient in current drafting programs such as AutoCAD Inventor and Solidworks
- Team player and have a good sense of humour
- Practical thinker and hands-on
If this is a role which interests you then please apply to this ad including a cover letter explaining how your attributes would suit this role.
Please familiarise yourself with our currently product range at www. gripple.net.au to gain an understanding of what we currently supply.
We look forward to hearing from you and note that we will only consider applications with a personalised cover letter and a CV including a Portfolio of examples of your past work.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?