Personal Assistant for Award Winning Real Estate Agent & Team
Advertiser: Barry Plant PakenhamMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $59,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
About the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career in the Real Estate Industry, working in our high profile Barry Plant Pakenham offie as a Personal Assistant. You will be working alongside an award winning agent learning the critical key factors needed to be succesfull.
Barry Plant is always looking to expand their teams within these offices and are looking for motivated and fun people who are ready to grow and succeed.
We are looking for a candidate who is determined, motivated and enthusiastic to join one of our highly successful teams. No previous industry experience is fine, as full job training is provided immediately.
About the role
Successful Candidate must have:
- Elite Work Ethic
- Passion for the Industry
- Effective Communication
- The ability to work Autonomously
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Confidence & Motivation to Exceed expectations
- An Agent Representative Certificate
To work in Real Estate, you do require an Agent Representative Certificate. You can simply obtain this, but just because you will have this Certificate doesn't not guarantee that you will gain a job in real estate.
Benefits and perks
5 Days a week with amazing opportunites for growth and development. Fantastic bonus system as well as salary.
Skills and experience
- Customer Service Driven
- Sales Knowledge
- Hard Working
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Well Presented
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)