Advertiser: BrimpacMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Brimpac is a 3PL company looking for reliable, experienced pick packer to join their warehouse team.
The position is casual up to 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Picking and packing online orders for local, interstate and international customers
- Replenishment picking for all stores nationally
- Repetitive lifting/bending and using ladders
- Using Pallet Jack
- General house keeping
- Pick pack using RF scanner
Successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to work Monday – Friday as rosters are subject to change.
- RF scanner experience
- Fast Learner
We are looking to hire motivated candidates who can work unsupervised and have good time management skills as KPI’s are very important to the company. Follow instructions from Team Leaders.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?