New Homes Sales Associate
Advertiser: Eden Brae HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are proud to be HIA's 2018 Australian Professional Major Builder, 11 time winners as HIA's NSW Regional Professional Major Builder, and AON Hewitt's Best Employer 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, so it is clear that our dedication to our staff has not gone unnoticed.
Our requirement is for Sales Associates who have:
- Immaculate presentation skills
- A bright, pleasant demeanour
- A passion for sales
- A willingness to learn about the housing industry
- Strong relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good general technical skills
- Willingness to attend meetings and training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Willingness to act in a professional manner at all times to uphold our brand integrity
Your roster will be a 5 day working week that includes every Saturday and every Sunday and your day will consist of meeting and greeting new clients and answering enquiries and interest from the Display Home visitors.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?