VET Trainer Assessor-Business, Leadership, Project Management, Graduate DiplomaPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
Albright Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with campuses all around Australia and HQ in Melbourne that aims to provide international students with a quality and memorable educational experience in Australia and this will not be possible unless with the help of team members who have a passion for education, are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus and are ready to belong to Albright family.
Working with extremely supportive management team, great team members from all around the globe and a challenging and dynamic environment will ensure you grow and help us grow as well.
About the role:
Albright Institute is now looking for a FULL TIME trainer and assessor to deliver and assess the “Business”, “Project Management”, “Leadership and Management” and "Graduate Diploma of Management" courses in our Adelaide Campus located in the heart of CBD.
This is a full time role and it involves the following:
- Training and Assessment of the above mentioned courses
- Academic related administration work
- Quality control of all the aspects of the training and assessment process and participating in Validation and Moderation and PD sessions in collaboration with the Compliance Manager
- Developing innovative and engaging activities and teaching methods, and motivating students in their studies
- Academic support to the students when required, and also as part of the intervention strategy
Essential requirements for the role:
- Qualified and able to Train and Assess the following qualifications:
BSB50215 Diploma of Business
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
(To be demonstrated by qualifications)
- TAE 40110 / TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Able to demonstrate VET currency and Industry Currency in your field (You must have practical experience)
- Experience with reviewing training and assessment material, contextualising and Quality Control
- Experience in conducting/participating in validation and moderation
- Sound knowledge of the relevant legislation such as SRTO 2015, National Code 2018, ESOS Act.
- Solid understanding of BSB package and VET industry
- Passion for education and excellence and ability to deliver innovative, engaging and motivating lessons
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and able to interact with individuals from various backgrounds
- Ability to show initiative and work independently
- Attention to detail
- Experience with training and assessment is desirable
This position is available for immediate start.
If this is you, please send us a copy of your CV and Cover Letter by applying through SEEK.
For more information, please visit our website: https://albrightinstitute.edu.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- What's your highest level of education?