Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Advertiser: Eurocom Australia P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are a leading provider of Communication Technology Solutions seeking a suitable Full Time Administrative Assistant experienced in Customer Service to join our expanding Team.
This is a challenging role that will require the ability to manage and prioritise work flow, and deal with a wide range of clientele.
Ideally you will possess excellent people skills, be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering high end customer service with a friendly outgoing personality.
- Answering incoming calls and email enquiries
- Entering work requests into our CRM
- Scheduling staff to attend jobs Australia Wide
- Assisting management with administrative duties as requested
- Maintaining a clean and organised office environment
- On Site End User Training Australia Wide
- General office duties as required
Required Attributes and Qualifications
- Excellent communications skills – written and oral
- Energetic, fast learner and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask in fast paced small office environment
- Reliable and Enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 2 years clerical or administrative experience with general office skills
- Job scheduling and knowledge of geographical locations will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to calmly handle all situations and work under pressure when required
- Positive attitude when conveying benefits of products and/or services
- Experience in IT / Communications industry
If you want to work for a dynamic, friendly company and have the necessary skills then please apply with cover letter and resume.
Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?