Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Options Clinic Spring Hill
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our friendly team! We are a women’s Day Procedure Centre, situated in Spring Hill, on the fridge of Brisbane CBD.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a team environment with excellent customer service, communication and computer skills.
The position is casual, working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Work autonomously and multi-task in a busy day surgery clinic
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have medical reception experience
- Accurate invoicing of patient accounts, data entry and patient bookings
- Manage the clinics email
- Knowledge of Medicare and billing
- Reliable, punctual, strong work ethic
- Excellent phone manner
- Respect for patient confidentiality
Please only apply if you have Medical Reception experience and can start immediately.
Look at our website www.optionsclinic.com.au to learn more about the services that we provide.
- Medical Wizard
Staff car parking available. Close to public transport.
Please email resume and a brief cover letter to the Practice Manager.
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
- Greeting visitors
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Processing payments
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?