Real Estate Sales Administration/Reception
Advertiser: Follett & Co.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Does building your career in the Real Estate industry and joining an award winning team in one of Melbourne's most prestigious locations excite you?
Follett & Co. is a boutique, independent real estate agency selling luxury real estate based in Bayside Brighton. We are a team of award winning & passionate professionals who share the joy and passion of providing high standards and exceptional customer service.
You'll be well supported with coaching and ongoing training.
To join us you'll need to:
* Be an exceptional individual that can work with our friendly team and our much valued clients
* Provide exceptional service delivered with professionalism and confidence in a fast paced environment
* Successfully completed (or willing to complete) an agents representative certificate.
* Ideally worked in the real estate industry before and understand the unique challenges and rewards of the industry.
* Thrive on the satisfaction of delivering precise information and, interacting with a wide range of people. You will be process driven and deliver to your own high standards.
* Be passionate & love the culture of a small but focused company that's delivers first class service in a modern day setting.
* Be well presented, well spoken, cheerful and friendly
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to secure a long term role with one of Melbournes leading agencies.
Tell us about your career experiences in your cover letter including on the job examples where you have demonstrated the following:
Client liaison/customer service
Computer literacy with Apple
High accuracy and quality standards
Working to deadlines and quick response to challenges.
Successfully working in a team
Prioritisation of day to day tasks
Please forward your cover letter (compulsory) and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?