Advertiser: Bendella Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Local construction company is bursting at the seems with work and needs a project administrator to come and share the work load.
We are after a mature and exceptionally organised, driven individual that has initiative, takes ownership and can work autonomously. The role is full time.
The role is responsible for the administration of multiple projects at any one time and needs to be able to read a plan, manage client selections, variations and general enquiries. You will report directly to the Project/Business Manager and will be responsible for full administration of the project paperwork.
If you are interested in a role that gives you the chance to make an impact and create opportunities for you to learn and challenge yourself please apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?