- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
As a Front Office Team member, you will be the face and first point of contact for Best Western Hobart.
In this busy and varied role you will be responsible for welcoming our guests, being professional at all times, completing check-ins and check-outs, answering phones, making & amending reservations, front office administration tasks and managing guest accounts.
You may have previous experience in a similar role, or you may be a customer service superstar in a different industry, either way we would love to hear form you.
To be successful in this position you will be able to satisfy the following selection criteria.
- A desire to deliver a high level of customer service
- A professional face to face and telephone manner with exceptional communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Have high attention to detail with the ability to follow set policies and procedures
- Team player and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Well groomed, presented and spoken
- Full availability across a 7 day roster including: weekdays, weekends, public holidays, morning, afternoon & evening shifts
- Sound computer skills with proficiency in MS Office & property management systems (desirable)
- Reservations experience (desirable)
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please ensure all questions are answered otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.