Pick & Pack Assistant (Despatch) - Casual
Advertiser: Sweet By NatureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Here at Sweet By Nature we create premium quality cakes and biscuits.
We are proud of our reputation as creators of the finest range of decadent desserts, indulgent cakes and innovative biscuits, supplying industry leaders in the café, restaurant, catering and food service markets throughout Australia.
We are currently seeking a friendly person with the right attitude and work ethic to join our Despatch team on a Casual Basis.
The right candidate for the role will ultimately have:
- Food Safety Certificate (compulsory)
- Experience in Picking and packing, pulling stock out of cold areas (desirable)
- RF Scanning
- Ability to use computer
Days of work may vary between 3-4 shifts per week.
Hours of work 4.30pm - up to 11.30pm with flexibility to work later when required. (up to midnight)
This is a very physical role AND requires a fit and strong candidate as heavy lifting is involved.
Due to the hours, applicants will need a drivers' licence and car.
All appropriate afternoon shift loading rates apply.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many days per week do you want to work?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?