Advertiser: Lenah Valley Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Lenah Valley Medical Centre is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, friendly and empathetic receptionist who will be responsible for:
- a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for patients and others at reception and over the phone
- working as part of a team to deliver efficient and accurate administrative services, incorporating the overall day to day duties, to meet the needs of the Practice
You will also need to have:
- knowledge of Pracsoft and Medical Director desirable
- the ability to learn new clinical software programs
- the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding patient and corporate information
- strong customer service skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail, and be well organised
- the ability to work independently but also to work cooperatively with others as part of a team
- the ability to engage with a wide diversity of people, including culturally appropriate and sensitive behaviour towards patients
- the flexibility to cover for sickness and holiday relief
If you feel you are the right person for this position and you enjoy working in a supportive team environment, please forward your current resume and cover letter to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Are you available to work school holidays?