Guest Service Agent - Casual
Advertiser: ZACD (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
As a franchise of Accor Hotels, The Sebel West Perth is a brand new serviced apartment hotel in the Perth CBD featuring 64 fully self-contained studio apartments. As part of the new Aire Apartments building, The Sebel West Perth will boast a 22m heated pool, fully equipped gymnasium, and 64 car bays.
About the role:
In this Casual role you will be required to be available across a flexible roster as you will be the first point of contact for our guests to assist them during their stay. You will provide timely responses to all guest requests, answer their queries and offer creative solutions to their needs whilst delivering the highest level of customer service. It is essential that every experience our guests have with us is a positive one, as they are the key to our success!
- Commitment to working mornings, evenings, weekends and public holiday shifts on a casual basis
- Check in and check out of guests
- Entering reservations
- Ensure that all guests accounts are properly receipted, recorded, and reconciled
- Maximize room sales and conversion of enquires through pro-active sales activity
- Complete general maintenance and housekeeping duties as required
- Report any service standard related issues including customer comments or complaints
- Wow every single guest at every opportunity with your professional and approachable attitude
Skills & Experience:
- You must have at least 1 years’ experience working in a 4-5 star hotel reception environment. Candidates will not be considered for this role without experience.
- Knowledge of RMS desirable but not essential
- Flexible working hours and availability are essential.
- You must pay attention to detail. This is a brand new hotel that will be relying on its team to set the standard just as much as management will be.
- You must be able to deliver an intelligent, sleek and professional style of service
How to Apply
Click Apply now and include a current resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria. No agency applications will be accepted.