Advertiser: Central Machinery ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Ballarat & Central Highlands
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
We are offering a part time Marketing Coordinator role at our modern Ballarat dealership.
- Part Time, flexible hours (20-24hours pw)
- Modern, motivated workplace
- Market Global Brands to a local audience
Reporting to our Dealership Principal, you will be a skilled marketing professional, capable of handling campaigns from start to finish using our established local suppliers.
Central Machinery Services is located in Wiltshire Lane Ballarat and has a proud history of a business being ‘Built on Service’. We are the AGCO Dealership providing global brands to our customers including Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner and Iseki. We are industry leaders in training our staff to ensure we are always at the forefront of the changes in our industry.
We are a happy and collaborative workplace with a can-do attitude to our work whilst keeping our valued clients’ needs at the centre of what we do
You will need to:
- Have an experienced work background and qualification in Marketing
- Be knowledgeable of marketing digital practices
- Update the company websites and online listings
- Coordinate content for the newsletter to customers
- Work with the sales staff to best promote demo programs, customer days & events
- Be a social media enthusiast who loves the challenge of communicating and telling our story over this medium
- Work with Service and Parts departments on offers and promotions
- Have experience booking media with traditional channels such as Radio, TV and Print
- Work with our established suppliers (designers, sign writers, media) to obtain quotes and specify work to be completed
- A self-starter who shows initiative
- Able to work without supervision at times
- Able to be a positive member of an energetic team of professionals
- Able to use your best judgement to overcome small conflicts
- A good communicator both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate a high level skill in computer based tasks – MS Office with an emphasis on Excel
LOCATION AND REMUNERATION
This is a part time position with the view to go to full time as the role progresses. It is located at our Ballarat dealership. An attractive remuneration package consummate with your experience will be offered to the successful applicant. Access to specialist training is offered as required.
To apply - go to: www.centralmachinery.com.au/careers