Training Support Officer
Advertiser: Murray City Country Coast GP TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- $61,473.36 plus super + generous salary packaging
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
At Murray City Country Coast (MCCC) GP Training we are passionate about our mission of enhancing community health and wellbeing through leadership in general practice education, training, research and development. As a Registered Training Organisation we offer specialist training for qualified doctors pursuing a career in general practice medicine.
We are seeking applicants with excellent communication skills and a strong background in the management of data relating to the progress of Registrars undertaking General Practice training with MCCC. The Training Support Officer position is offered in our Bendigo office and is a member of our Training Operations team. The position is full time.
If you’re committed to quality service delivery and have a very high level of attention to detail, you are encouraged to apply. In return we offer a supportive professional environment, an opportunity to make this role your own, and an organisation with a sense of purpose in what we do.
The role – Training Support Officer; Regional Support
Key accountabilities include:
- Liaison with practices in relation to registrar training data including some practice visits
- Liaison with GP registrars in relation to training requirements
- Provision of administrative support to the local office and Education & Program support team
- A strong focus on quality assurance and continuous improvement of data management processes
- A productive and strong working relationship with other members of the MCCC team
Professionally you will have:
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management and effective organisational skills, with the ability to achieve deadlines
- Well-developed data management and data analysis skills and the ability to quickly identify errors and trends and perform necessary reconciliation or remediation
- A very high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
A tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience in a similar role over a number of years would be a distinct advantage.
More about the position
This position is located in our Bendigo office.
This is a fixed term contract position to 31 December 2021, with possible continuation dependent on renewal of Government funding.
Excellent salary packaging options are available.
MCCC GP Training is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply:
Please refer to our website for the Position Description: https://www.mccc.com.au/about-us/work-for-us/
Submit via SEEK your Cover Letter, Resume and Statement addressing the Essential Selection Criteria (contained in the Position Description, available from our website).
For further information or to discuss this opportunity please contact Kon Kakris, MCCC People & Culture Manager.
Phone: (03) 9999 4545
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 23 October
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?