IT Support Officer
Advertiser: Human Resources FocusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Intertrading Group is Australia’s largest supplier of branded and non-branded consumer goods with multiple entities and we have a fantastic opportunity for a professional IT Support Officer at our head office which is relocating to Prestons in December (currently in Smeaton Grange).
We are looking for an upbeat and customer service driven IT professional to service our helpdesk. Focusing on a range of activities, from managing iPhones, iPads and in-house APPs to 1st & 2nd level IT issues.
No day will ever be the same as this role operates as a shared resource across the group. Looking after 4 Businesses that have different needs. From scoping new projects to rolling out new hardware via our MDM solution there is a great breadth of services to be supported.
Working in a collaborative environment with exposure to different facets of the business, this role will be provide a strong foundation to personal and career growth within the IT Field.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administration of systems including (MDM, ERP, Ticketing System & Websites)
- Setting up new employees for all their IT needs, including licenses, access etc.
- Work with other members of the IT team in managing tickets/incidents and offsite IT contracting staff
- Troubleshoot first & second level in house application issues ( Sales iOS app)
- Create detailed documentation around new features and processes
- Assist with workflow automation
- Provide 1st & 2nd level technical support for users IT Hardware (PC’s,iPads and iPhones)
- ERP system troubleshooting, debugging and data importing
- Perform diagnosis from a technical perspective and determine needs analysis for projects
Qualifications and Experience
To succeed in this role, you will need to be naturally curious, looking to understand problems of others and why they occur. This person will need to have strong people skills as they will be the frontline for IT issues. A positive demeanour, great communication skills and a keen interest in technology is needed to be successful in this role. Outgoing personality and eagerness to learn will be a major determinant of success with adhoc training provided as needed for all systems
- Understanding of ERP systems, databases & reporting tools.
- Experience with IT Ticketing System – Connectwise
- Experience with websites (Shopify and Wordpress)
- Ability to set up PCs
- Supply chain knowledge is preferred and experience with Capital Office (ERP), Paperless (WMS), Phocas (BI) and JAMF (MDM) would be highly regarded.
- A tertiary degree in Business, IT, software engineering is advantageous but not required
- Exposure to platforms like FLOW/KISS Flow
This role requires availability of 8.30am to 5.00pm. There will be little travel, however the group has a national footprint so travel may be required as well as helping the 50+ sales reps around Australia.
If you are looking for a role where you will develop skills & experience in a friendly fast paced environment please click on the Apply Now Button and attach your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?