Chief of Operations - Seasonal Worker ProgrammePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
If you have these qualities then you may be just the right person for this new role with us.
The Chief of Operations - SWP is a new role, ideally based in Armidale NSW (flexibility in location will be considered for the right candidate), needs a high-level strategic thinker who thrives on growing and maintaining business development opportunities, on a national scale, with a high performing team. As our Seasonal Worker Programme continues to expand nationally, we are seeking to engage a dynamic leader who can meet strategic and operational outcomes, while also building strong, trusted relationships with internal and external clients and is available to travel nationally on a regular basis.
Previous experience working in the Seasonal Worker Programme and/or labour hire industry is desirable although similar leadership and management experience will be considered.
Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd is a fast-growing organisation that continues to make a positive impact on the lives of many people in our local, national and international communities. This means we need a suitably skilled person who is ready for the challenge this role provides and will thrive on owning and taking responsibility of the Seasonal Worker Programme at a National level yet fully understands that success is ultimately seen at the many frontline, local sites.
We believe in working hard and resting well that’s why we offer our full-time employees an additional day off per month. If this position sounds exciting and challenging to you and you also like working in a team where dignity, respect and kindness are a priority then call our CEO Nigel Barlow on 0427 725 789 or Deputy CEO on 0439 450 946 to find out more and/or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Applicants need to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- *Response to selection criteria
*Applicants who do not respond to the selection criteria below (also in the application pack) will NOT be considered.
- Knowledge of and experience in Labour Hire or similar industry
- Senior management experience with proven track record of leadership and demonstrated performance in leading geographically diverse teams.
- Proven track record in successful business development and growth
- Demonstrated history of commercial skills, including budget and contract management
- Strong strategic and operational thinking and planning
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship building.
- Excellent understanding of the Seasonal Worker Programme and its compliance with the Department of Employment, Skills, Small & Family Business; Fair Work Australia; and WHS legislation.
- Experience in leading change management and/or project management initiatives
- Ability to operate effectively in high-pressure work environment.
- Clear drivers licence and criminal record check
- Diploma in Business management or degree in Agronomy or similar qualification with transferable skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams within the Seasonal worker Programme
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?