Advertiser: CIBT VISALINK PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $55,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
With more than 50 years' experience, CIBT has become the largest and most well-established travel visa company in the world. Our customers include individual travellers, employees of the world's largest corporations, and customers of cruise lines, tour operators, and travel management companies. We are proud that over two-thirds of FORTUNE 500 companies and the world's largest tour operators and cruise lines are our clients. CIBT has the experience, and global network necessary to effectively reduce the time associated with obtaining travel visas and documents.
Through continually growing our business, CIBT is currently seeking a full time Assistant Accountant to join our finance team. It will be 12 months fixed term contract with high possibility of extension or permeant position for right candidate.
About the roll
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Fully function of AR and AP processing
- Bank, credit card accounts, and petty cash reconciliation
- Petty cash control
- Cash flow reporting and AR reporting
- Company credit cards expenses monitor and control
- Managing cheque books (place order, keep record of used cheque, cancelled cheque, printing cheque)
- Processing general ledger journal and preparing balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with the month end reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as required
About the candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years in an accounting role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with ERP would be advantageous, but not essential
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills are essential
- Proven track record to trouble shoot and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Accuracy, attention to detail and advanced analytical skills
- Confidence to deal and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities and flexibility to adapt to workload volume
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
This is an opportunity for the right person to become part of a friendly team. The role offers the opportunity to learn, be mentored and develop your career. Office location is in ST Kilda Road close to public transport.
If this sounds like you please send your resume to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Sunday 20th October 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?