Trainee Property OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
This is an ideal opportunity for a school leaver or young person looking for a career in Real Estate, specifically Property Management.
You will be trained in the role by our highly skilled team and we will cover the cost of your TAFE course.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Property Manager & Property Officer
- Preparing Leases
- Following up on Repairs and Maintenance
- Office administration support
You will be trained to fulfil a greater role and become a fully qualified member of our awesome team. Then your duties will increase to include:
- Liase with landlords, tenants and creditors
- Conducting Routine Inspections
- Tenant & Landlord correspondence
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
A bit about what we're looking for in a candidate:
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer service to clients
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Current Driver's licence (this is also essential)
Work alongside a fun, culture driven team to deliver exceptional results in an office which not only lets you grow, it encourages it!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?