Real Estate Office Support
Advertiser: McGees PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
McGees Property is a long established locally owned Darwin Real Estate Agency. We are seeking an enthusiastic person willing to assist in our sales, property management and valuation divisions. We are very much a client focused Agency and pride ourselves on accuracy and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Office support across our teams
- General office duties / reception
Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail
- High levels of motivation and energy
- Able to work in a team environment
- Profession and effective communication skills
- Highly organised, efficient and able to prioritise
- Willingness to learn and be involved in all aspects of the real estate industry
- Knowledge of MYOB preferable
- Good knowledge of Darwin / Palmerston area
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday 8:30 am-5.00 pm. This position is for a permanent Darwin resident.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?