Holiday Property Manager
Advertiser: Eview Group Southern PeninsulaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Our team is growing!
Are you in Admin looking for a change?
Are you a Property Manager looking for a high paced fun environment to thrive and grow?
Are you wanting to take your next Career step?
An Industry Leader is seeking you!
At Getaway Property Management we look for people who are welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our Owners and Guests.
Getaway is one of Victorias leading Holiday Management Agencies, located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Getaway is the smart choice for busy property owners looking to maximise returns on property and for guests on the go, offering them everything they need while relaxing on holiday.
We're looking for a Holiday Rental Property Manager who is professional and considerate and loves working with people. You will be a problem solving genius that takes pride in creating and delivering great customer experiences.
You will help drive our growing holiday property management team to success by rolling up your sleeves and working side by side with them.
You will take responsibility for compliance and quality, including the satisfaction of owners, guests and staff – ensuring brand and company standards are maintained.
- Wonderful team culture
- Working with a growing Brand
- Every second Saturday off
- Work with a stable team that you can trust
- Amazing business support to further your Career
- Generous remuneration package with bonus structure
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience within a similar role or capacity. Real Estate experience would be a bonus.
- Professional and personable, with a "role up the sleeves", can do attitude.
- You make calm, collected decisions – even when the clock is ticking.
- You're pre-equipped with sound judgement, even under pressure.
- Excellent written communication & phone skills.
- Hold a current drivers license.
- You will show Integrity, Honesty and be Trustworthy.
- Love the brand & be a great ambassador of Getaway Property Management
- Management of Approx 100 holiday properties including bookings & advertising.
- Management of Owner and Guest communication.
- Management of property calendars on behalf of Owners.
- Assist the manager in running weekly team meetings.
- Handle urgent repairs.
- Be available to work public holidays.
- Coordination of trades on behalf of Owners and Guests including cleaners.
- You've got a good eye for detail – our processes are super important in helping us deliver a consistent guest experience.
- You will be dealing with a variety of people, so your communication will be adaptable. You will be a brilliant communicator - consistently clear and concise.
- You will help us problem solve as we're still building our business; we have solutions to find, and your logical thinking and collaboration with teams across the business will be key.
This is a highly rewarding and exciting role, offering great career potential and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of industry professionals and an amazing well-established brand.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, come, join us!
Please email Resume - Harriett@getawaypm.com.au
All Applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply and only those short listed for the role will be contacted.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)