- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Base + Super + Employee Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Crawford & Company is a world-leading independent provider of claim management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry. With a portfolio serving clients from over 70 countries, Crawford & Company operates within an expansive global network.
Contractor Connection is one of the four Crawford & Company Global Service Lines. The Contractor Connection team is an industry leader in managing repair solutions for residential or commercial property insurance claims. They oversee the full claim life cycle from inception to completion of repairs, providing a total property solution.
About the role
The successful candidate will provide Administrative support for Adjusters, provide claims assistance and file management to Adjusters as required and provide a high level of general office support.
Some of what you will do:
- Manage an assigned caseload of claims
- Examine claims forms, policies endorsements, client instructions & other records to determine coverage
- Collaborate with fellow team members to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge through continued education.
Some of what we look for:
- Experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated claims acumen
- Superb communication skills both written & verbal
- Team Player with a client service focus
- Willingness to undertake further studies
At Crawford, we care about our people and embrace the unique talents of each of our team members. We foster career progression through training/engagement and offer a generous benefits package.
To apply, submit your application via the Crawford & Company Australia Careers Page or the link on this job posting. For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Tania on (03) 9205 6730