Advertiser: The Benchmarque GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $35,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
The Benchmarque Group is a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering accredited training to health professionals across Australia.
With our Head Office located in East Melbourne (VIC), we are currently seeking a highly motivated and well-organised candidate become part of our team in a varied role in Student Administration.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will join the student administration team and will be responsible for the administration of a comprehensive database of student enrolments assisting all students, and any prospective students, with their learning experience – from pre-enrolment to course completion and beyond.
The successful candidate's primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing exemplary customer service to support all student, and any client, queries through phone and email
- Providing support to students attending workshop and participating in online course delivery:
- Maintain an oversight on upcoming workshops to be delivered, e.g. student participation levels (min-max #) and acknowledge and escalate as required, any extraordinary activity
- Input and edit student enrolments, cancelations, movements, and requests for extensions
- Answer student queries related to workshops or courses (pre-attendance, assessment completion, results, certificate issued)
- Ensure student and trainer activity after the delivery of a workshop has been attended to according to processes, e.g. workshop closure, student signing on attendance, participation in practical skills activities.
- Issue certificates based on attainment of competency requirements
- Ensuring all student records are up-to-date according to the requirements for AVETMISS Activity and Reporting.
To be successful for this role, the candidate must have:
- Student Administration or administration experience is highly desirable
- Significant customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment is essential
- Experience working in an RTO environment is highly desirable
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of English language skills, both written and oral
- A high level of computer literacy
- The ability to manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail and presentation
- A high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please ensure you provide a cover letter with full CV and references.
Applications close 25 October 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage young people, people with disability, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
As an RTO working in the health sector, we focus on the delivery of programs designed to provide nurses and other healthcare professionals with the opportunity to expand their skills and careers. Working in the Vocational Education and Training Sector, we concentrate on skills and knowledge that can be immediately implemented in a vocational context. Skills learnt today can be used tomorrow.
Our courses are evidence-based, skills focused and nationally accredited, providing successful participants with the opportunity to gain a qualification that can be added immediately to their scope of practice. Since launching our business in early 2007, The Benchmarque Group has developed a strong reputation for the development of unique and innovative Nationally Accredited Courses. The Benchmarque Group recruits and maintains a skilled and professional team of staff and trainers who we can engage and challenge and who are committed to working with The Benchmarque Group in assisting us to achieve our goals.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?