MARKETING & EVENTS ASSISTANTPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Marketing & Promotions Assistant
A leading Sydney city based hotel group with 7 properties is seeking a Marketing & Promotions Assistant to join our team in a full-time role. Your enthusiasm and ability to work autonomously will be the key to your success, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders as well as working closely with senior management.
Your role will include:
- Day to day administration tasks including time sheets, meeting minutes and tasks assigned from the Marketing department
- Maintaining and populating multiple calendars
- Database management and run sheets
- Promotional activities including flyer distribution, alcohol and food promotions and sporting events
- Social Media scheduling
- Weekly and campaign reports
- Drive, manage and oversee the activation of all venue promotions
- Recruitment, development & management of promotional teams
- Assisting the Group Events Manager with event enquiries, sales & site inspections.
- Assisting the Group Events Manager with preparation & negotiation of proposals & quotes
- Assisting with co-ordination of reserved area bookings, events & promotions
- managing & building client database
- You will have great communication skills
- A can-do attitude, eager to jump into job diversity
- Proven ability to establish proactive stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated administrative support experience, high attention to detail with the ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Experience in social media and marketing or promotions preferred
- Solid work ethic & able to work flexible hours including nights & weekends when required
- An understanding of marketing principles preferably in the hospitality environment
- Able to motivate & lead a promotional team
You must hold Australian permanent residency & meet the essential criteria outlined above. To apply online, click the ‘apply now’’ button and attach a current resume with a brief cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?