- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Web Developer - Fast paced environment, opportunity to work on multiple platforms and cutting-edge technologies.
Come and join our team of seriously creative marketers, innovators, designers, and developers in a fast-paced environment working on multiple platforms and cutting-edge technologies, who innovate daily to deliver quality solutions to the technical challenges of a rapidly growing company.
The Coaching Institute is the award winning leader of our market. Our culture is uniquely values-focused, we have fun, work hard and each member of our team is encouraged to innovate to improve our business.
For over 15 years we’ve been the biggest, most awarded, most influential, and most popular Coaching Institute of choice across Australasia. To date we have trained over 7000+ life / business / professional coaches, reached over 1.1 million people in over 81 countries and counting...
We’re looking for a gun developer to join a fast-paced team to deliver creative and transformative solutions for a rapidly growing project pipeline that’s required to underpin the needs of a growing organisation.
You need to be a curious person who can seek out ways to do things smarter, and not only thinks, but lives outside of the box. This role is all about building powerful online/digital platforms and integrating them together in a sleek and efficient way that drives business objectives.
We need to find the right person who can demonstrate proficiency in the following technologies:
- Frontend web design and development
- iOS / Android app development
- Web-based app development
- AWS Infrastructure
- Infusionsoft, Sage ACT and various CRMs
- Wix, Wordpress, plugins, and various CMSs
- Clickfunnels, Unbounce, and various Digital Marketing tools and technologies
- Moodle, Kajabi and various LMSs
- Technical SEO and Google Analytics
- Strong API integration
- Server maintenance
- Livestreaming techonologies
What we’re looking for…
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP,)
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work across platforms
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas
- Ability to communicate proficiently with internal stakeholders in the business
- Automating complex work processes
- Implementing new customer centric functionality and improving existing features
- Supporting our eCommerce platform on Wix
- Knowledge and experience with technical SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools, technologies and platofrms including Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels, Wix, Wordpress and more
- Providing feedback and constructive criticism to improve our design, usability and interaction
- Promoting design standards & instilling best practices through efficient coding
- Working across customer engagement platforms, online portals, internal systems and helping shape Harris Farm Markets technological footprint
Why you should apply
- Rewarding role with massive opportunity for growth
- Ongoing creative and innovative challenges
- Extensive and ongoing mentoring and training
- Phenomenal high-performing team environment
- Ability to impact, influence and make a difference with your work
With a passionate attitude to go the extra mile and a willingness to share knowledge and collaborate with others, you will champion an open, supportive and results-driven culture. With a few years already under your belt, you'll be ready to bring your wealth of design and creative mastery to the team.
Please send a cover letter and your resume - including 3 reasons why you want to work with The Coaching Institute.
And if you're really determined to succeed and know you can create extraordinary if given the opportunity, send us an outstanding VIDEO cover letter to jump to the top of the applicants list.
Because of the large amount of applications and interest we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We wish you all the best with your application!
To learn more about us, connect with us at:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an applications developer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Do you have experience working with user experience and/or interaction designers as part of the software development process?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?