- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the role
ACAP is seeking a motivated and confident individual with an exceptional phone manner and face to face sales skills for the role of Campus Course Advisor. The successful candidate will have engage with prospective students over the telephone and in person to provide them with relevant course information, and establish service-oriented relationships that lead to increased enrolments in ACAP programs. The Campus Course Advisor will also manage articulating students, conduct campus tours and particiate in campus open days.
The candidate we seek will ideally have:
- Experience within a sales environment with demonstrated achievement of sales KPIs, preferably within the education sector;
- Use of sales and service systems, preferably including previous use of Salesforce CRM.
- Strong verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of people and develop trust and rapport with them;
- Service oriented with a genuine concern for client needs;
- Motivated and passionate about sales with a keen interest in education;
- Ownership of tasks and an ability to convert opportunities;
- Strong commitment to personal excellence and achievement of targets;
- Self-disciplined and independently driven but able to work effectively in a team environment with shared goals;
- Willingness to embrace change within a dynamic environment of systems, processes and personnel responsibilities
What we can do for you:
- Career progression and leadership development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Staff study scholarship 75% for all courses
- First class modern facilities
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
We are ACAP, the Australian College of Applied Psychology. We are a tertiary education institute that specialises in psychology, counselling, social work and criminology and part of the Navitas Group.
35 years ago we opened our doors and sought to provide aspiring practitioners a modern approach to understanding the human mind and behaviour, through applied learning. This approach to teaching is what makes us different. It’s why curious minds choose to learn and develop their skills with us. ACAP is proud to hold Self Accrediting Authority with TEQSA and 7 year registration with ASQA, in both cases quality indicators with regulators for the education sector in Australia.
We were the first non-university higher education provider to offer a range of qualifications recognised by the Australian Psychological Accreditation Council (APAC). Our range of courses are also recognise by The Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), The International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW). Our smaller classes and flexible studying options help each student navigate their journey in their own way. Visit acap.edu.au.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply:
Please apply online. Applications close on Friday, 01/11/2019 at 5:00pm however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information and other opportunities, please visit https://www.navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.
- Are you a current, or previous employee of Navitas and/or it's affiliated employing groups?