Advertiser: Lyle Marshall and Partners Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Small busy Architectural and Engineering practice seeks outgoing Architectural Assistant/ Engineering assistant for work on Traffic and Architectural projects.
Must have very good oral and written English skills and Microsoft Excel. Must have experience using Vectorworks 2018 and Autocad experience preferred. Be confident on the telephone and able to communicate with clients and staff. Must be be a team player and enthusiastic learner.
1-2 Days per week. 9:00am-5:30pm. Must be studying architecture and or engineering/architecture degree and or architectural drafting qualifications will be considered with experience.
Please send your CV to the Director at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?