Advertiser: Motion RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- $75k - $80k p.a.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
As a Digital Designer in this role, you will be involed in the User Experience and User Interface design of a range of digital products. You will have ownership over your business unit and work closely with other UX/UI designers, the Product Manager and Developers across a variety of projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Have strong User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) designing capabilities
- Experience developing wireframes and high fidelity protoypes for the clients
- Experience in a range of markert research activities and User Testing
- You will help our customers building applications from scratch or redesigning them, being the user’s advocate
and the innovation seeker.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Experience in UX/UI Design
- Passion for interacting for human-centered design
- Usability and Accessibility mindset
- Comfortable with prototyping tools (InVision, Balsamiq or others)
- At ease with Adobe CS or Sketch
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for IOS, Android and Web
- Good communication skills
Please contact Bianca on 0435 863 312 or