Rental Sales Officer
Advertiser: Thrifty Car Rental NT and KimberleyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
About the business
We are locally owned and operated, with an extensive fleet of passenger vehicles, 4WDs, trucks and buses.
About the role
We are looking for a Part-Time Rental Sales Officer to join our team on a rotating fortnightly roster, working every second weekend.
As a Rental Sales Officer you will be working on the front counter, delivering excellent customer service in all aspects of car rentals, including enquiries, reservations, sales and administration.
Main tasks include:
- Receiving enquiries and taking bookings over the phone and in person.
- Monitoring, tracking and organising fleet.
- Checking vehicles in and out, logging kilometres driven and any damage.
- Informing customers of additional products and services which will assist them with their rental.
- Providing customers with instructions relating to their vehicle and tourist information.
- Completing accident and damage reports.
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
Previous experience in a sales and customer service background, preferably within the hospitality and retail industry would be an advantage.
- Willingness to work effectively as part of a busy team, be well presented and demonstrate enthusiasm for the job.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to sell.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, seek guidance when required, but work with minimal supervision.
- Good Computer literacy skills.
In return we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate plus commission package.
- Team based work environment.
To be eligible to apply you must have:
- A current, unrestricted, full NT Driver's licence.
- Full working rights in Australia.
Thrifty operates under a clean air work place environment.
Please apply online with your resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?