Part Time Administration OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Virginia Nursery is the largest nursery in South Australia, providing the whole garden experience to our customers in the Adelaide and surrounding region.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate Administration Officer to join our expanding team. This is a newly created role and would suit someone looking for flexible / School hours for between 2-5 days per week.
What you will be doing:
- Data entry
- Cross checking data
- Scanning and filing documents
- Answering and addressing incoming telephone calls
- Process supplier invoices
- Statement and bank reconciliations
- Debt management
- Fortnightly Payroll
- HR Functionalities (Recruitment, reviewing applications, interviewing, contract generation and pre-employment processes)
- General Administrative duties
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
What you need:
- High level of computer literacy
- Outstanding level of attention to detail
- Strong numerical accuracy and problem solving skills
- Experience using computer-based accounts programs
- Experience in processing Payroll
- Experience in Human Resources would be an advantage
- Clear and accurate written and verbal skills
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain efficiency and effectiveness when workload fluctuates
- Excellent phone manner and very fluent English skills
To apply for this great opportunity please email your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be contacting those we shortlist for interview.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?