Saturday Rental Open for Inspection Host/Assistant
Advertiser: Village Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Village Real Estate is an independent agency based in the trendy inner western suburbs of Melbourne. We have two offices; one in Seddon and the other in Newport and have a fabulous team of around 20 of the loveliest, most talented and down to earth people in the business.
We are now looking for a Saturday Rental Open for Inspection Host/Assistant to work with us every Saturday from 9am to 4pm.
A bit about the role…
- 9am start each Saturday at our Newport office to collect your daily run sheet, keys and iPad
- Conduct anywhere from 5 to 12 Rental open for Inspections each Saturday (each Open for Inspection runs for 15 minutes)
- You are to demonstrate a high level of care and professionalism at each Inspection; displaying the For Lease Flag, opening blinds/curtains, turning on the lights (and packing up/locking up properly at the end of each Inspection)
- Record/register prospective Tenants at each Open for Inspection
- Provide basic information and advice to prospective tenants in relation to the property, our application process and renting in general
- Provide a great impression with your kind, helpful and positive attitude
- Provide friendly updates to each Landlord at end of the run in relation to feedback and response from the Open for Inspections.
- Provide a comprehensive report to our Property Managers detailing the outcomes and interest received from the Inspections
- Conduct basic office Administration in the afternoon upon your return to the office including archiving, filing, data entry etc.
The majority of our Rental Properties are located in and around the inner-west of Melbourne (from Seddon, Footscray and Yarraville to Williamstown and Altona with the occasional property a little further afield), so you must be happy to travel around as you will be out and about moving from inspection to inspection during the day.
A bit about you...
- Previous experience as a Property Manager, Assistant PM or Rental Inspection Host etc
- Must be reliable and can commit to working each and every Saturday from 9am to 4pm
- Must be professional and well presented
- Must have an Agents Representative Certificate and current Police Check
- Your own reliable vehicle and current Drivers Licence
If software is your thing... we use; InspectRealEstate to manage our Open for Inspections plus Console Gateway, Gmail and Box+Dice.
You will be working completely autonomously on a Saturday so you must be confident, self-disciplined and reliable.
You will be provided with one on one training to ensure you're confident in every aspect of the role.
There is also additional scope for the right person to take on additional hours and duties during the week in the future.
This role offers a great hourly rate plus super (the rate is negotiable).
Please apply directly through seek. All enquiries and applications will be maintained in strict confidence!
If you have any questions, please email Katrina Jardine direct on: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?