Building Site Supervisor
Advertiser: Hotondo Homes Greater Port StephensMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
The Site Supervisor will provide field supervisory services to ensure project requirements are achieved and the needs of the client and the company are fulfilled through developing relationships with contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and client representatives.
- Perform skilled carpentry work including construction, maintenance and repair of new homes
- Use and update continually (daily) computer systems Companion and Constructor Software.
- Read and interpret specifications, sketches and drawings
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including woodworking machinery
- Provide work direction and guidance to construction labourers, trades and subcontractors
- Observe and implement proper safety practices
To be considered and successful for this role, the candidate must have:
- Current Driver's Licence
- Experience in a similar role
- Problem solving
- Technology skills (Emails, SMS, MMS, Web)
- Knowledge of Companion
- Have a professional, friendly and enthusiastic approach in dealing with both clients and the general public.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised or within a team; whilst always working to OH&S standards and Safe Work Practices.
- Have strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and organise and schedule works as required.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work within set time limits and deadlines.
- Be well groomed and presented, and maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times.
To be successful in the role you will hold a current NSW construction induction white card. You will be able to follow instructions and have a good eye for detail. Being a manual labour role, you should be physically fit and enthusiastic. The successful applicant should also have their own reliable vehicle
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?