Labourer - Environmental FieldPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- $25 - $30 per hour plus allowances & super
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
We are currently seeking a labourer to assist in all areas of our Environmental service business based in Yandina. The candidate must be hardworking, show initiative and follow instructions well. You will also need to be physically strong and capable of undertaking manual handling tasks. Although this is a predominately a labouring type role, you will also need to think for yourself and make intelligent decisions.
Highly Regarded Skills / Experience:
- Civil Construction experience;
- Knowledge of erosion control practices;
- Horticultural knowledge / experience;
- Be mechanically minded;
- Strong communication skills; and
- Ability to work unsupervised
- HR Truck Licence
- Forklift Licence
- General Construction Safety Card (Blue/White Card)
You will be paid a casual hourly rate with all penalties paid as per the Construction Industry Award. Hours of work will vary each day, Monday – Friday. This position may turn into full time work for the right Employee.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?