Advertiser: Liakat DevelopmentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
We are currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for estimating tenders and ensuring tenders are complete, accurate and submitted in accordance with the tender conditions for clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Review Building Plans
• Assess Material Costs
• Determine Contractor and Labour Needs
• Calculate Job Profitability
• Prepare and Submit Bids
• Maintain Cost Databases
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous demonstrable experience and success in estimation in the residential/commercial/aged care/education/health sectors
• 5+ years’ experience in role
• Onsite and or live project experience
• Commercially astute
• extensive knowledge of AS3000 and all other relevant Australian Standards
• Ongoing analysis of ongoing projects
• Analysis of past projects costs to develop estimating standards
• oversight of company project forecasting
Culture and Benefits:
With over 150 years of combined experience in our core management team alone, right through to our apprentices, Liakat Developments strives for constant team development and diversity. This development is continually driven by active membership in industry bodies and long-term partnering relationships with the largest suppliers of product and technology to the electrical industry. Continuous communication and education is paramount at all levels of our organisation: regular management meetings, junior foreman development programmes, bonus tertiary courses, site team meetings and close apprentice monitoring and development.
This ensures that all employees work to the highest standard and are proud of their work, and proudly part of the team.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed an electrical qualification?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?