- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
The Toowoomba Sport club is seeking a creative and motivated marketing assistant to join our growing team.
Exceptional oral, verbal and written communication skills are required along with a creative flair.
An ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team is an essential requirement of this role
Duties will include;
- Managing online & internal data content across multi-media platforms including but not limited to ; social media, ranking & review sites; and the Club website
- Assist with print marketing of promotions and in-house events & programs
- Assist to plan, strengthen & grow the Club’s social status through a marketing presence with innovative and unique concepts
The successful applicant will be required to perform this marketing work while also attending to the Club reception duties. Reception duties include face to face customer service & simple clerical responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to work occasional nights and weekends for special events
This position is casual and would suit a student with relevant exposure to digital marketing/graphic design
Successful candidates must have or obtain RSA & RSG certifications.