- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail to join our Electronic Document and Record Management System (EDRMS) team. As a team member you will be responsible for receiving physical documents, preparing these for scanning, indexing scanned documents, physically filing and retrieving paper documents, and dispatching and destroying physical and image documents.
The job environment of this role promotes a steady, methodical work ethic and is desirable for those who enjoy routine and fast paced work. We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, is precise and consistent in their work output and has the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Ability to process high volumes and in a structured and methodical manner
- Experience working within small teams of people
- Experience working with document scanners, including document scanning preparation is desirable
- Experience working in document and records management operations is desirable
- Experience working with electronic document and records management systems is desirable
- Working experience with document capture and document management systems, such as Kofax and/or Autonomy's iManage/Worksite respectively would be advantageous
- Experience within the mortgage processing services industry desirable but not a mandatory requirement
- Well-developed skills and ethos in client service and issue resolution
- An understanding of online operational systems, software and workflow priorities
As part of our recruitment process, all candidates are required to complete our online behavioural assessment, once the assessment is completed please click apply. In order for your application to process faster, you can complete the assessment by following the link below:
(Please copy and paste into your web browser if the link doesn't automatically load)
Please hit Apply to submit your resume once you have completed the testing above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?