Medical Receptionist Secretary
Advertiser: Sunshine Eye ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Flexibility with working hours is essential. Averaging working hours might range from approximately 20-32 hours a week over 4 days. The position is for an immediate start.
Previous medical reception experience of 1 year (ideally in a specialist practice) is required to join a busy practice orientated towards delivering high quality specialist ophthalmic eye care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position involves reception and telephone work.
An example of the day-to-day duties of the position includes:
- Front desk reception, greeting, and communicating with patients and visitors
- Answering phone enquiries
- Appointment scheduling
- Billing and invoicing
- Accurate management of all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Liaising with patients & their associates, medical providers, and other health care workers
The skills and expertise you will require include:
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- An eye for attention to detail
- A high level of computer literacy
- Professional phone manner
- Clear and effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Billing and invoicing experience
- Experience with medical industry software
- Ability to work independently
- Organisational and time management skills
- Friendly and courteous manner
- Professional presentation
- Ability to travel with own transport
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please submit your application via Seek. Your application should address the qualities we are looking for. Successful applicants will be asked to provide a minimum of 2 referees.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Applications must be submitted by close of business on 25 October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected hourly rate?