Receptionist & Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
The United Service Club Queensland is a private members' club established in 1892, located in Spring Hill on the fringe of Brisbane's CBD. The Club has around 2000 members, as well as reciprocal affiliations with over 100 clubs world wide. Clubhouse facilities include accommodation, dining and bar, function rooms for business and private events, etc. The Club is renowned for exceptional customer service in a warm and welcoming team environment.
The role encompasses all Reception duties including check-in/check-out, accommodation bookings, dining and event bookings, responding to all phone and email enquiries, processing accounts, etc. Administration duties include supporting the Communications & Administration Manager with tasks as required, such as with Club communications, as well as supporting other department managers.
- Reception experience in Hospitality
- Warm and courteous personality and positive attitude
- A professional work ethic and excellent presentation
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Solid problem solving ability
- Efficient and able to work independently
- The right to work in Australia
This role is 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (7am to 3pm), commencing on a Casual basis with a view to Permanent Full-Time.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?