Advertiser: IP ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Australian Sports Nutrition (ASN) is the market leader in the retail Health and Supplements Industry. We pride ourselves in assisting our customers to reach new heights of wellbeing and fitness in their life. We are a values driven company that is looking for an organisation and administration extraordinaire.
What’s on offer
- Generous Staff Discounts on products
- Enjoy Work/Life Balance with this flexible part-time role
- Amazing Team Culture and Supportive Healthy Workplace
- The Gold Coast Office Location - 2 mins walk to the beach!
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an administration guru. We are seeking a highly motivated and organised Project Administrator to join our Support Office team here on the Gold Coast. Reporting to the General Manager, working alongside our Marketing Team, you will be responsible for project workflow management and administration.
- Project Workflow Coordination and Administration
- Regularly maintain support materials, ensuring all resources are current, accurate and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Provide administrative support for the marketing activities
- Manage your own workflow and responses to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Proactively seek out opportunities to support the successful delivery of projects
The Ideal Candidate
- You’re more organised than Marie Kondo. To you, there is nothing more satisfying than a tidy email inbox.
- You are Proactive. You probably started thinking about your Christmas shopping list in January.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned anything worth doing, is worth doing right.
- Multi-Tasking is your middle name. You have proven experience managing multiple priorities.
- You are Passionate about fitness and health industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You're a Team player and love to assist the team to get the job done.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
What is Next?
- If you meet the key requirements for this role, you can expect to hear from one of our recruitment team shortly!
- If you are shortlisted you will be invited to attend a group interview
- If you are successful you will be invited to a second round interview
- We will conduct reference checks and if you are successful you will receive an offer!