- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Underwriting
Based in Eaton, WA, we are an underwriting agency specialising in niche general insurance products. We underwrite on behalf of Lloyd’s and London Market Insurers. As a member of our Specie Risks Underwriting team you’ll work with independent brokers providing innovative solutions for their clients.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Adhering to compliance obligations
• Creating and maintaining underwriting files
• Update and maintain monthly policy activity reports
• Conducting renewal reviews and preparing renewal terms
• Issuance of Policy documents to brokers
• Responding to telephone enquiries
We are seeking candidates who are Tier 2 qualified and can demonstrate 2 years+ experience in an underwriting environment..
Furthermore it is desirable that candidates can demonstrate the following specific skills:
• Knowledge and understanding of the GI industry
• Knowledge and understanding of the Lloyd’s Insurance market
• Be able to build rapport across all levels
• Great problem solving and process improvement skills
• Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines effectively;
• Sound negotiating skills
• Strong Verbal & Written skills;
• Advanced MS suite skills
• A focus on solutions and teamwork
To submit your resume and accompanying cover letter, please hit the Apply button and follow the steps.
Applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
Unsolicited agency resumes will not be accepted and will not be liable for a placement fee.
Applications closing 8 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your highest level of education?