Casual / Contract Web Designer
Advertiser: The Marketing LabMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
The Marketing Lab is a niche agency that specialises in the franchise industry. We work with a number of Australia's most iconic brands, acting as a brand advocate helping to drive marketing outcomes.
We have recently won a number of web design projects and are looking for an experienced front end developer to work alongside our team.
You will have demonstrated ability in:
- WooCommerce & Shopify
- CPanel / Domain Set Up & Management
- Optimisation of elements for SEO
- Theme coding & Direct coding
- Familiar with top Plug Ins
- Translating great design to web
- Back Up support for digital graphic design
In addition you know you:
- are a team player
- great communicator
- can work to tight deadlines
- have exceptional attention to detail
Working at our modern agency in Newstead, this is a great role to work around the school run or as a supplement to your own freelance work. Flexible hours for the right person, based on project workload.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter explaining why this is a great role for you with a link to your web portfolio. Sell yourself - we are looking for someone who will make a great addition to our team, not just someone who can do a job. You must have the right to work in Australia.
Due to the number of applications received, only those who send a custom cover letter will be replied to.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?