- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2019
- $60,000 - $64,999 including super plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Full-Time Club Manager (40 hrs per week) required to work with the franchisee, casual staff and personal trainers to open the club from pre open sale and grow it into a successful franchise. Must be an energetic person who can bring a positive and friendly vibe to the club!
Plus Fitness is Australia's fastest growing gym franchise with over 200 clubs open and wholly Australian owned.
As Club Manager, your key focuses will be:
- Conducting pre open sale for the club
- Generating new leads
- Making calls to both leads and members
- Providing the highest level of service to our existing members
- Building rapport and generating leads for the Personal Trainers
- Ensuring the club is clean, safe and operating efficiently day to day
- Meeting targets and continually striving to improve
- Outreach and corporate marketing
This is the job for you if can show us that you are:
- People focused – critical for excellent customer service
- Goal oriented – understand how this job will help you achieve your personal goals
- Proactive – offer opinions, feedback and new ideas in partnership with the management
- Willing to listen and learn – grow professionally and personally
- A leader – take initiative and responsibility
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Previous sales skills will be beneficial
- Specific gym management experience is not necessary but will be helpful, training is provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?